15th July 2019
The key lesson from ice-core climate data is that CO2 DOES NOT HEAT THE EARTH
The biggest finding from the data (see video) is that Earth’s rotation (wobble) around the sun is extraordinarily powerful.
- Like any other thermal body, the Earth is PERPETUALLY cooling down.
- Its wobble around the sun causes it to heat up with regularity
- CO2 increases in proportion to the increase in temperature (the correlation is almost perfect, with a lag of a few hundred years)
- As CO2 increases, the Earth DOES NOT WARM UP FURTHER. There is ABSOLUTELY no effect on further increases in temperature by increases in CO2
- Instead, after the wobble has ebbed, the Earth gets back to cooling. There is ABSOLUTELY no run-away effect.