14th September 2018
Proposed five point agenda for the Lok Sabha elections for SBP
Preliminary suggestion. Please write to me at email@example.com since I don’t take comments on this blog at present.
à¤¸à¤¬à¤•à¥‹ à¤¨à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¯, à¤¸à¤¬à¤•à¥‹ à¤¸à¥à¤°à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¾, à¤¸à¤¬à¤•à¥‹ à¤¶à¤¿à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¾,Â à¤¹à¤® à¤¸à¤¬ à¤à¤•
- Secular India: India for everyone. No subsidy for religions. Government has no role in religious matters.
- Employment: Freedom of occupation and trade.Â Removal of obstructions on business. Self employment and elimination of unemployment.
- Education: Empowerment of the poor through school vouchers in the best private schools
- Agriculture: Abolition of all restrictions on agriculture and trade. Abolition of Essential Commodities Act.
- Justice: Police and courts to provide justice within six months.