6th February 2018
A formula for SBP’s electoral success
This podcast that I made earlier today summarises a simple formula for SBP’s GUARANTEED electoral success – based on years of experience gained in this regard.
Basically there are five steps:
(1) start from outside the big cities and focus on rural areas first;
(2) cut out all middlemen (e.g. “activists”);
(3) make unplanned trips to rural areas – go with a mike and camera and stop wherever you find enough people to talk to;
(4) solidly rehearse and follow a pre-planned script to deliver your message; and
(5) come back and review your experience and improve your talk and communication till you become a master leader.
Thereafter, many things will fall in place, e.g. rallies, workshops, finding new leaders for neighbouring constituencies.