1st February 2013
Conclusive evidence that Arvind Kejriwal is a hard core socialist
A lot of Arvind Kejriwal supporters like to delude themselves that Arvind is an open-minded thinker.
He is not! He is a hard core socialist.
Not only are his ideas clearly socialist, he is surrounded by communists like Prashant Bhushan (his main funding source) and Yogendra Yadav, for whom total economic equality is the only driving force, and for whom big government is the only way to achieve their goals.
Nationalisation, increasing the number of social welfare programs, and fixing prices is ALL they talk about. What's this known as? Socialism.
I request those who believe Arvind is NOT a socialist to please go through these bog posts that I've put out over the past 18 months or so.
We can then discuss further, if you still think AK is an advocate of liberty.
Why delude yourself?
- Further perspectives on Arvind Kejriwal, and request for more info.
- Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayan would have TOTALLY opposed Arvind Kejriwal’s version of Swaraj
- Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayan would have TOTALLY opposed Arvind Kejriwal's version of socialism
- Kejriwal's socialist broom will drive out the best talent from India
- My second comment on Arvind Kejriwal's Swaraj
- Economics lesson #1 for Arvind Kejriwal – an economics illiterate
- Economics lesson #2 for Arvind Kejriwal – an economics illiterate
- My position on Arvind Kejriwal, to clear the air for everyone
- India's MOST FOOLISH man on the topic of corruption: Arvind Kejriwal
- Anna, Arvind Kejriwal's book, Swaraj, although interesting, is NOT the solution to India's problems!
- Some thoughts on Arvind Kejriwal's model of governance
- Dear Arvind, the only path to corruption-free India is through policies of liberty
- Arvind Kerjriwal is a self-proclaimed socialist – thus an enemy of India, along with other socialists
- Arvind Kejriwal's theory of the state #1
- Can I see Arvind Kejriwal's theory of state (or of Anna Hazare), please?
- Arvind Kejriwal, you say that you are willing to listen to better ways to fight corruption? Then here they are