September 23, 2011
For socialist fools one more piece of evidence
Fundamental freedoms are paramount in explaining long-term economic growth. Countries that favor free choice — economic freedom and civil and political liberties — over entitlement rights are likely to achieve higher sustainable economic growth and to achieve many of the distinctive proximate characteristics of success identified by the Commission on Growth and Development (World Bank, 2008). In contrast, pursuing entitlement rights through greater coercion by the state is likely to be self-defeating in the long run. [Source]
No more needs to be said.
If you found this post useful, then consider subscribing to my blog by email:
Join the Freedom Team of India or become a Freedom Partner.
- You’ve given the socialist fools 64 years to destroy India. What can you lose by giving capitalists just five years?
- Medha Patkar’s socialist demands
- Shenoy demanded a free economy in 1962. But the fools who governed India refused to listen
- Socialist USA: lessons for the world
- That Keynes was socialist is clear. Was he also Fabian?
- Meghnad Desai, from the Labour (Fabian Socialist) Party – no less, decries Keynes’s ideas
- Sweden has managed to come back from the brink of socialist disaster
- If you think I was exaggerating, here’s evidence of how you are being taken for a ride.
- Evidence that hard (violent) racism is fermenting in Australia
- The (hand-picked) fools who advise Obama