January 6, 2011
The deceptive, murderous Fabian socialists
I accidentally came across a brilliant book (almost like the Wikileaks of socialism!) entitled, Keynes at Harvard – fortunately available free of cost online, in full. Have started reading it. [Download a Word version – I find that more convenient]
Here's chapter 2, below (about the Fabians).
The Fabians – of whom Bernard Shaw was one of the key representatives – were a murderous lot. As this chapter notes (persuasively!) :"the basic difference between Bolshevik and Fabian totalitarianism is that under Fabianism, opponents of socialism would be “executed” in an amiable manner".
- India’s lucky escape from the extremes of Fabian socialism: The truth about George Bernard Shaw
- Keynes was not technically a Fabian, but was Fabian socialist nevertheless
- Will young socialists be better for India than old socialists?
- The great follies of Karl Marx and the socialists
- That Keynes was socialist is clear. Was he also Fabian?
- Keynes was no economist at all: a foxy Fabian socialist
- The doctrine of liberalism #2 The GREAT inferiority complex of the socialists
- Meghnad Desai, from the Labour (Fabian Socialist) Party – no less, decries Keynes’s ideas
- Keynesian Fabian socialism as the PRIMARY cause of London riots
- Arvind Kerjriwal is a self-proclaimed socialist – thus an enemy of India, along with other socialists