January 6, 2011
The deceptive, murderous Fabian socialists
I accidentally came across a brilliant book (almost like the Wikileaks of socialism!) entitled, Keynes at Harvard – fortunately available free of cost online, in full. Have started reading it. [Download a Word version – I find that more convenient]
Here's chapter 2, below (about the Fabians).
The Fabians – of whom Bernard Shaw was one of the key representatives – were a murderous lot. As this chapter notes (persuasively!) :"the basic difference between Bolshevik and Fabian totalitarianism is that under Fabianism, opponents of socialism would be “executed” in an amiable manner".
This is one of India's most popular blogs.
SUBSCRIBE by email:BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON THIS BLOG:
(1) Please make sure you:
(a) have read the Sone Ki Chidiya Total Reform Agenda; and
(b) are an organ donor.
(2) Be aware that any comment that is abusive or does not add value will be rejected.
- India’s lucky escape from the extremes of Fabian socialism: The truth about George Bernard Shaw
- Keynes was not technically a Fabian, but was Fabian socialist nevertheless
- Will young socialists be better for India than old socialists?
- The great follies of Karl Marx and the socialists
- That Keynes was socialist is clear. Was he also Fabian?
- Keynes was no economist at all: a foxy Fabian socialist
- The doctrine of liberalism #2 The GREAT inferiority complex of the socialists
- Meghnad Desai, from the Labour (Fabian Socialist) Party – no less, decries Keynes’s ideas
- Keynesian Fabian socialism as the PRIMARY cause of London riots
- Arvind Kerjriwal is a self-proclaimed socialist – thus an enemy of India, along with other socialists